Authorized Management Methods of Quality Inspection Agencies for BeiDou Products
Article 1 This set of methods is formulated according to relevant laws, regulations to strengthen the Quality Inspection Agencies for BeiDou Navigation Satellite System Products (hereinafter referred to as BeiDou Quality Inspection Agencies, BDQIA) and standardize the BeiDou Satellite Navigation Products' quality inspection activities.
Article 2BDQIA mentioned in this paper are agencies which can undertake the quality inspection for BeiDou Satellite Navigation Products and can issue data and results with proven effects. All the BDQIA mentioned here are approved by the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters.
Article 3 This set of methods applies to various work of BDQIA concerning application, acceptance, review, approval, certification, supervision and inspection etc.
Article 4 The Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters is responsible for the unified management of the authorization of BDQIA, planning, approval and certification of BDQIA. It also authorize China National Administration of GNSS and Applications (hereinafter referred to as CNAGA) to be in charge of BDQIA's application, acceptance, examination, supervision and inspection work.
The authorization of BDQIA should abide by the principle of overall planning and proper redistribution.
Article 5 Qualified BDQIA should meet the following conditions:
1. With the legal personality. Those who do not own the legal personality qualification should possess documentary evidence that can prove they have superior legal persons to bear the legal liability for them;
2. Their registered capital or their superior legal persons' registered capital contains no foreign capital (including Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan);
3. Obtention of level-2 or above Military Secrecy Qualification;
4. Obtention of national qualification authentication (measurement) and laboratory accreditation;
5. With more than 3 years of products qualification inspection experience in fields related to satellite navigation;
6. With a fixed office space suitable for the inspection of BeiDou Satellite Navigation Products and with the instruments and equipment for BeiDou Satellite Navigation Products inspection, which can meet the standards of the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters and satisfy technical standard specification.
7. With administrative staff and key technical personnel who can conduct the inspection of BeiDou Satellite Navigation Products. Administrative staff should have the management knowledge for the inspection agency, be familiar with relevant laws and regulations. Key technical personnel should have satellite navigation related undergraduate or the professional technical title above the deputy senior level and more than 3 years inspection working experience in satellite navigation related fields;
8. With a sound internal management system, the quality management system of which can meet the requirements of relevant national standards and international standards by evaluation;
9. Other conditions that should be in accordance with the law.
Article 6BDQIA approval procedures:
1. Applicant units submit written form application to CNAGA, along with valid proof documents and materials in accordance with the provisions in Article 4;
2. CNAGA conducts a preliminary examination on the applicant units and give acceptance or no acceptance response within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application materials. Those whose application materials are incomplete or inconsistent should be informed with all the information that should supplement and correct all at once；
3. Upon receipt of the application, CNAGA will organize relevant experts to conduct documents review and field review, provide a review report and inform the applicant units in written form. Review time is not included in the response time limit. Within 15 days from the date of completion of the review, CNAGA should submit the review report to the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters for approval;
4. Upon approval, the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters will issue a certificate of approval and confer the BDQIA seal and the approval mark seal to the certified BDQIA, within 30 days from the date of approval. For those who are not certified, a written notice should be given explaining the reasons.
Article 7 The valid period of the approval certificate is 3 years. For those BDQIA who need continuance of approval, should apply to CNAGA 6 months prior to the expire date of the certificate. CNAGA should conduct a re-examination to the applied units, and report those who satisfy the requirements to the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters for approval.
Those without the application of continuance of approval, their approval certificate will be cancelled after the expire date of the valid period.
Article 8 For BDQIA who have obtained the approval certificate, if they need to change the scope of approval, they should put forward their change request to CNAGA. CNAGA is responsible for organizing the examination. For those who satisfy the requirements, CNAGA should report to the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters for approval of the change of scope.
Article 9BDQIA should, in accordance with the relevant technical specifications or required procedures, issue product testing reports to external institutions and affix the BDQIA approval mark seal in the proper position on the report's cover.
Article 10BDQIA should take responsibility of the authenticity and fairness of its issued products testing reports, and should bear the corresponding legal responsibility; For those who do not have the legal personality, their superior legal person should bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
Article 11BDQIA should improve their products testing capability through work such as undertaking or participating in the formulation and revision of the national standard, national military standard and the industry standard, laboratory capacity verification and tracking the international advanced standards, technical regulations and dynamic research on conformity assessment procedures.
Article 12 During the process of products quality testing, BDQIA should strictly comply with the relevant provisions, reflect to relevant departments about products quality problems and provide suggestions on products quality improvement.
Article 13BDQIA should improve their level of management and detection technique capability through participating in participate in relevant business training, timely grasping the laws, regulations and relevant business knowledge of products quality inspection.
Article 14BDQIA and their staff have the responsibility of keeping the technology and information secrets like secrets of state, business, production technology and craftwork known through the testing activities.
Article 15BDQIA shall not subcontract their approved products testing tasks to other institutions.
Article 16 BDQIA shall not accept funding or engage or participate in activities that may affect the impartiality of the inspection, shall not on behalf of the BDQIA recommend products inspected by themselves to the society, shall not participate in management activities of the products inspected by themselves through manufacturing supervision, sales supervision or other methods.
Article 17BDQIA should set up a sound complaint and a complaint handlingmechanism to deal with objections raised by relevant parties about their inspection activities and inspection results.
Article 18CNAGA should conduct a supervision and inspection activity on BDQIA for examination of their technical capacity and management system.
Focus should be given to major changes and complaints happened in BDQIA's key management personnel, institutional framework, inspection capability and major equipment and facilities.
Article 19BDQIA should submit to CNAGA their annual work report, the present year's work plan before the end of January of each year.
If major changes happen in their key management personnel, institutional framework, inspection capability and major equipment and facilities, BDQIA should report to CNAGA in time.
Article 20 If one of the following circumstances happens in BDQIA, a deadline will be established for rectification. The rectification time should be no more than 6 months, during which the certified units shall not on behalf of the BDQIA issue products qualify testing reports to the external parties:
1. Inspection activities beyond the scope of approval but no serious consequences caused;
2. Conditions that do not meet the requirements been found in the supervision and examination process;
3. Not submitted on time the BDQIA annual work report, the present year's work plan;
4. Major changes in the key management personnel, institutional framework, inspection capability and major equipment and facilities so that their inspection capability cannot be maintained, or their inspection capability far lagged behind compared to other similar inspection constructs;
5. Receipt of the funding or participation in activities that may affect their inspection impartiality;
6. Arbitrary charging or unfair competition been found by taking the advantage of their inspection activities;
7. Other illegal behaviors.
Article 21 Approval will be cancelled if BDQIA in any one of the following circumstances:
1. Issuing false or seriously untrue testing reports where the cases are of gross violation;
2. Approval obtention through improper means like concealing relevant information or providing false materials;
3. Subcontract at will their approved products testing tasks to other institutions;
4. Beyond the scope of approval or issuing products qualify testing reports on behalf of the BDQIA to the external parties with serious consequences;
5. Overdue rectification or rectification identified as unqualified;
6. Other conditions in which the approval should be cancelled.
BDQIA cannot re-apply for approval within 3 years from the date of cancellation.
Article 22 The BDQIA that have been cancelled or their approval been cancelled should return the approval mark seal and approval certificate to the issuing authority within 30 days from the date of the cancellation.
Article 23CNAGA announces to the society information such as the name list of BDQIA who have gained approval, the scope of approval, cancellation and approval cancellation.
Article 24 The Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Navigation of the General Staff Headquarters is responsible for the interpretation of methods in this paper.
Article 25 These methods shall come into force from the date of announcement.